Top Rated Dumpster Rental in Akron, Ohio
Exceptional Service &
We’re family-owned with quick deliveries, excellent customer service, and affordable pricing. Our roll-off dumpsters are driveway friendly, ensuring your affordable dumpster rental in Akron, Ohio will be delivered with care. Rent a dumpster for your next junk removal project.
Serving Akron & Surrounding Areas
Akron’s Choice for Dumpster Rental
King Dumpsters is a family-owned dumpster rental company operating out of Akron, Ohio. Our online booking feature makes renting a dumpster quick and easy. Our dumpster rental rates for Akron Ohio and surrounding areas are very affordable and we offer quick service. Call us today to order your dumpster! Visit our Yelp page for more pictures of roll off containers!
Whether your project is for residential or commercial junk removal, King Dumpsters can provide you will all your roll off dumpster services. We offer dumpsters for many projects including, estate cleanouts, moving out of town, spring cleaning and more! Our Facebook page has many of our customer reviews. We service Akron, Ohio and the surrounding areas including: Akron, Barberton, Canton, Cuyahoga Falls, Green, Kent, Mogadore, Portage Lakes, Tallmadge and many other Service Areas.
We Take Just About Everything
Some examples of the junk we haul away include:
- Garbage Removal
- Mattress Disposal
- Estate Clean Outs
- Foreclosure Clean Outs
- Construction Waste Removal
- Yard Waste Removal
- Household Clean Outs
- Kitchen and Bath Demo
- Television Disposal & Recycling
- Concrete and Roofing
- Furniture Removal
- Junk Removal
Our Dumpster Rental Sizes
We offer several dumpster rental sizes to meet the needs of any job site.
10 Yard Dumpster Rental
- 10 Cubic Yard Dumpster Dimensions: 12.5’L x 8’W x 3’H
- 4 Truck Loads
- 1 ton allowance for household trash
- 3 ton allowance for construction debris only container
- 7 Day Rental Period ($10 a day after)
Great for small projects like garage cleanout or basement cleanings, a 10 yard dumpster can hold about 3-4 pickup truck loads. It is ideal for small-scale construction projects like kitchen or bathroom remodels.
A 10 yard dumpster can be beneficial in various scenarios where you require a small to moderate waste disposal solution.
Here are some situations where you might need a 10 yard dumpster:
- Home Cleanouts: If you’re decluttering your home, clearing out a basement, garage, or attic, a 10 yard dumpster rental is great for a large amount of small items. Bulky furniture can be thrown away too, but we suggest a large dumpster if there are many large items you’re trying to throw away.
- Renovations: For small-scale renovation projects, such as remodeling a bathroom or kitchen, a 10 yard dumpster can handle the debris generated, including cabinets, fixtures, drywall, and flooring materials.
- Roof Replacements: When replacing a roof, a 10 yard dumpster can be used to dispose of the old shingles, underlayment, and any other roofing materials removed during the process. A 10 yard dumpster can hold about 20 squares of shingles.
- Tree Removal: Our small 10 yard dumpster can be used for tree removal. When using a 10 yard
roll-off container, organic material is the only waste allowed in the dumpster.
- Small Construction Jobs: For minor construction projects, such as building a small shed or renovating a single room, a 10 yard dumpster can handle the construction debris, including drywall, lumber, flooring, and general waste.
15 Yard Dumpster Rental
- 16’L x 8’W x 3.5’H
- 6 Truck Loads or 90 Trash Bags
- 2 ton allowance for household trash
- 4 ton allowance for construction debris
- 7 Days Included. $10 per day after
Great for small projects like garage cleanout or basement cleanings, a 15 yard dumpster can hold about 4-5 pickup truck loads. It is ideal for small to medium-scale construction projects like dining room remodels or tearing down a small fence.
A 15 yard dumpster is helpful in a range of situations that demand a solution for disposing of small to moderate amounts of waste.
Consider the following scenarios where a 15 yard dumpster may be necessary:
- Home Cleanouts: A 15 yard dumpster rental is perfect for extensive home cleanouts, whether you’re organizing your living space, tackling a basement or garage decluttering, or clearing out your attic. It provides ample capacity for disposing of numerous small items, while bulky furniture can also be accommodated, though for a considerable number of large items, we recommend considering a larger dumpster size.
- Renovations: If you’re planning small-scale renovation endeavors like a bathroom or kitchen remodel, a 15 yard dumpster is an excellent choice for managing the resulting debris. It can easily accommodate various materials such as cabinets, fixtures, drywall, and flooring, ensuring efficient waste disposal throughout the renovation process. A 15 yard dumpster may be better than a 10 yard dumpster if the room is medium to large or several rooms are being renovated.
- Roof Replacements: When replacing a roof, a 15 yard dumpster can be used to dispose of the old shingles, underlayment, and any other roofing materials removed during the process. A 15 yard dumpster can hold about 25 squares of shingles.
- Tree Removal: A 15 yard dumpster is great for tree removal. When using a 15 yard roll-off container, organic material is the only waste allowed in the dumpster.
- Small or Medium Construction Jobs: A 15 yard dumpster is helpful for smaller commercial construction jobs, like building a small shed or fixing up a single room. It can hold the debris from these projects, such as drywall, wood, flooring, and other waste materials.
20 Yard Dumpster Rental
- 20 Cubic Yard Dumpster Dimensions: 16’L x 8’W x 4.5’H
- 8 Truck Loads
- 3 ton allowance for household trash
- 5 ton allowance for construction debris only container
The 20 cubic yard dumpster is our most popular dumpster, especially for residential customers needing a roll-off dumpster. Ideal for large attic, basement or garage cleanouts. Several bulky items (i.e. mattress, couch) can be placed in a 20 cubic yard dumpster.
Customers use 20 yard dumpsters for large remodels in their homes.
A 20 yard roll off dumpster may be used for the following:
- Estate Clean Outs: A 20 yard dumpster rental is perfect for extensive home cleanouts such as inheriting a house or needing to clean out after a tenant leaves.
- Renovations: If you’re planning large-scale renovation like several rooms being remodeled, a 20 yard dumpster is a great choice for removing the resulting debris. It can easily accommodate various materials such as cabinets, fixtures, drywall, and flooring, ensuring efficient waste disposal.
- Roof Replacements: When replacing a roof, a 20 yard dumpster can be used to dispose of the old shingles. A 20 yard dumpster can hold about 30 squares of shingles.
- Construction: When removing a large amount of drywall, wood, bricks, etc, a 20 yard dumpster is helpful to have on a construction site.
20 Yard Heavy Duty Dumpster
- 22’L x 8’W x 3H
- Concrete/Dirt/Fill ONLY
- 11 tons included, $50 a ton after 11 ton allowance
- Filling more than half way can result in overweight dumpster
- No household or construction debris allowed.
30 Yard Dumpster Rental
- 30 Cubic Yard Dumpster Dimensions: 23’L x 7.8’W x 6’H
- 14 Truck Loads
- 4 ton allowance for household trash
- 6 ton allowance for construction debris only container
The 30 cubic yard dumpster is used by commercial customers for large job sites or homeowners when cleaning out large amounts of household trash (i.e. whole home cleanouts, two car garage cleanout)
30 Cubic Yard Dumpsters are used most commonly for the following:
- Estate cleanouts: Large homes that have sets of furniture to dispose of or the whole home needs to be cleaned out.
- Commercial construction job sites: With six tons of weight allowance, commercial customers use the 30 yard dumpster for their job sites.
- Office Renovations: When renovating offices, many contractors order a 30 yard dumpster in Akron for their job.
- Large remodeling projects: 30 yard dumpsters are perfect for when a remodeling project takes several weeks and produces several tons of debris.
40 Yard Roll-Off Dumpster
- 40 Cubic Yard Dumpster Dimensions: 23’L x 8.3’W x 7.9’H
- 16 Truck Loads
- 4 ton allowance for household trash/mixed dumpster
- 7 ton allowance for construction debris only container
Commercial customers commonly use the 40 yard dumpster for large construction sites. Homeowners will use a 40 cubic yard roll off dumpster when having to clean out a large home with many bulky items like couches and mattresses.
40 Cubic Yard Dumpsters are often times used for the follow:
- Estate cleanouts: When clearing out a large property, such as during estate cleanouts or moving out of a long-term residence, a 40-yard dumpster can accommodate a significant amount of household items and junk.
- Commercial construction job sites: 40-yard dumpsters are commonly used on construction sites for disposing of construction debris, such as concrete, wood, drywall, metal, and other materials. The 7 ton weight allowance makes this dumpster cost efficient for construction sites.
- Community Clean-Ups: This dumpster is helpful after events like fairs or festivals where there is a large amount of debris.
- Long term construction projects: Long term projects require roll off dumpsters for an extended period of time. Due to the large size of a 40 yard container, many companies in the Akron, Ohio area use 40 yard dumpsters for their projects.
Common Dumpster Rental Questions
No, you do not need to be present for delivery and pickup. When you order, we will write down your delivery instructions and inform the driver where to place the dumpster.
There are some items we cannot accept in our dumpsters. These items include any hazardous chemicals or items that may cause damage to the landfill. Tires, items containing refrigerant (air conditioners, refrigerators, etc.), oil pans and other items cannot be accepted. See our battery disposal page for information on recycling when renting a dumpster. Mixing yard debris (trees, brush, dirt, etc.) with construction/residential garbage is NOT allowed. Please call us if you have any more questions on what is allowed in our dumpsters!
We typically deliver dumpsters between 6 am – 6pm. Routes are dynamic and based on fuel-efficiency therefore we provide customers with two-hour time windows the day before delivery. You will receive a text from a member of our team the day before delivery letting you know what approximate time your delivery will take place!
We accept all major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. We do not accept cash, check or money orders at this time.
We are a local, family-owned small business operating out of Akron. At King Dumpsters, we provide dumpster rental in Akron, OH, to anyone looking for a way to get rid of their debris, trash, or garbage conveniently and cost-effectively. Local businesses and homeowners alike all come to us for top-notch service when they need to rent a dumpster in Akron, Ohio. Our team is proud of our customer service and ensuring that the job is well done, exceeding your expectations. We have the best reputation in town for our quality service for customers looking to rent a dumpster in Akron. Our roll-off dumpsters in Akron, Ohio, are placed where you need them by our drivers so you can fill them up with ease, saving you time and frustration.
Book Your Akron Dumpster Rental Today!
King Dumpsters offers 24/7 convenient online ordering. Just a few quick steps and your dumpster will be reserved and ready for delivery!
- Select your necessary dumpster size and add to cart
- Choose contractor or homeowner and delivery date
- Provide us with delivery information and confidential payment
- You’ll receive a confirmation text and time of delivery notice the day before delivery
Please call if you have any questions about ordering a dumpster. Check out our instagram for pictures of dumpster rental deliveries.
King Dumpsters Service Area
Rent a dumpster for the following Counties:
We frequently deliver even farther out, and special accommodations can usually be made to suit your project and your wallet.
Dumpster Rental Service Areas
Dumpster Pricing Explained
The dumpster size determines the base cost of the roll off container. A 10 yard dumpster in Akron is $349.
Price includes delivery, pick-up and disposal. There are no hidden fees when purchasing the container.
Seven days are included when renting a dumpster. A rental period past seven days for homeowners is only $10 a day additionally.
Each dumpster comes with tonnage limits. A 20 yard dumpster includes 3 tons of household debris. If a customer were to go over in tonnage allowance, the cost would be $75 per ton additionally for the dumpster rental.